- PvP Talent changes
Táticas de Sobrevivência now reduces damage taken by 90% (down from 99%) and can now be used to reduce damage from spells that are already mid-air.
- Tiro Certeiro now increases your Focus regen and Focus generation by 50% while active in addition to its current effects.
Runa de Poder (Talent) duration is now 12 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- All damage abilities reduced by 4%.
- Provocar is now learned at level 9 (was 14).
- Rolar (Rank 2) is now learned at level 14 (was 9).
- Aura de Vingança's range has been increased to 40 yards (was 20 yards).
- Luminescência now heals up to 5 allies, preferring injured targets (was all allies). Additionally, the range of this ability has been increased to 40 yards (was 20 yards).
- Pensamentos Sombrios duration has been increased to 10 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Açoite Mental damage has been reduced by 15%.
- Calcinação Mental damage has been reduced by 15%.
- Peste Devoradora's initial damage has been reduced by 15% and its periodic damage has been reduced by 12%.
- Searing Nightmare Insanity cost has been reduced to 30 (was 35).
- Espíritos Auspiciosos now generates 2 Insanity (was 1) and its damage increase to Aparições Sombrias has been reduced to 15% (was 30%).
- Colisão de Sombras no longer has 3 charges and no longer applies a Colisão de Sombras damage vulnerability debuff on targets hit. Colisão de Sombras now deals 100% more damage and is on a 30 second cooldown (was 45 seconds).
- Torrente do Caos's duration reduced to 3 seconds (was 4 seconds) and damage increased by 20%. Torrente do Caos now generates 60 Insanity over its duration (was 30), no longer refreshes your damage over time effects, and its cooldown has decreased to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds).
- Estocada damage has been increased by 150%.
- Arremesso de Machado now stuns and interrupts the target.
- Seta Sombria damage has been increased by 13%.
- Dreadstalker's attack power has been increased by 20%. Dreadstalker's Mordida Pavorosa and Açoite Pavoroso damage has been reduced by 10%.
- Minions spawned from Portal Etéreo have had their attack power increased by 15%. Additionally, Vicious Hellhounds, Void Terrors, Wrathguards and Darkhounds spawned from Portal Etéreo can now charge to enemies.
- Provocar is now learned at level 8 (was 14).
- Investida (Rank 2) is now learned at level 14 (was 8).
Items and Rewards
The effectiveness of the following trinkets have been reduced by 25%:
The effectiveness of the following trinkets have been reduced by 40%:
Player Versus Player
- The damage required to break root and fear effects while engaged in combat with enemy players has been increased by 25%.
WoW Companion App
- When Shadowlands launches, players will be able to play Adventures and manage companions in the app after the Adventures system is unlocked.
- When Shadowlands launches, Shadowlands maps, World Quests, and Callings will become visible after the player has joined a Covenant Sanctum.
- Fixed an issue with Missões Mundiais de Mac'Aree failing to display.
- Fixed an issue with Legion and Battle for Azeroth mission success chance and bonus loot displaying incorrectly or disappearing.
- Fixed an issue with character level up from Legion missions displaying the incorrect level.
- Reverted character sorting algorithm back to "descending level" followed by "alphabetical".