BlizzardJanuary 27, 2020Achievements
Creatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids Maut N'Zoth, o Corruptor
- Fixed a bug that prevented eligible players from receiving credit for Não é um culto if a raid member died during the N'Zoth, o Corruptor encounter on Normal or Heroic difficulties.
Visão HorrendasLesser VisionsItems and Recompensas
- Ceifar Pensamentos no longer counts player pets and guardians when dividing the damage and Sanidade loss effect.
- Slightly expanded the distance at which melee characters can attack Sinapse Expostas on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Malevolência do Gladiador Corrompido's on-use ability cooldown has been reduced to 60 seconds (was 90 seconds).
- Escama Zumbidora de Dragão Negro's levitation effect no longer triggers if the player is affected by a Silenciador Neural or Atenuador Intrusivo Mágico.
- Segmento of Drest'agath Contorcido's damage has been increased by 20%.
- Corrupted Items
Caos Ecoante (Corrupted Effect) can now only trigger from abilities that are on the global cooldown.
- Caos Ecoante can now be removed by abilities that dispel Magia effects.
- Apêndice Retorcido's (Corrupted Effect) health has been reduced to 1% of the player's maximum health (was 20%).
- The ground spell effect indicating Olho da Corrupção's (Corrupted Effect) radius of effect is now easier to see on sloped terrain.
- Carapaça Psíquica Duradoura
Now applies an absorb shield that prevents 80% of incoming damage, up to the amount of damage indicated on the item.
- While inside Ny'alotha, the Waking City instance, the wearer's Corruption Resistance increases the total amount of damage absorbed by up to 50%.
Developers' note: Due to several issues with this trinket, we have changed its functionality to be more intuitive. The tooltip will be updated in a future patch to more accurately reflect the trinket's functionality.
s (Corrupted Effect) can no longer be struck by area-of-effect attacks such as Mages' Arcane Explosion.
Killing Twisted Appendages no longer grant on-kill bonuses from Talents and abilities (e.g. Warriors' Victory Rush).
Fixed a bug which prevented Verdade Inefável
(Corruption Effect) from triggering on some melee and ranged abilities. Coração de Azeroth
Player versus Player
- Corrected an issue where Crucible of Flame (Essence) sometimes incorrectly healed Wrathion during his encounter in the Nyalotha, the Waking City raid.
- Devastação do Crepúsculo (Corruption Effect) has a 12-second cooldown when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Devastação do Crepúsculo now deals 50% reduced damage when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Caos Ecoante (Corruption Effect) now deals 50% reduced damage when engaged in combat with enemy players.