BlizzardJanuary 22, 2020
- Allied Races characters that are not Death Knights no longer learn an unusable Corcel da Morte de Áquerus class mount at level 58.
Creatures and NPCs
Casting Mão de Gul'dan with a wand equipped and no Soul Shards no longer causes players to start autoattacking the target.
Dungeons and Raids
- Reduced the unavoidable damage from Tashara's Arrebentar o Chão. Players now have more time to move out of her secondary effect.
- Ny'alotha, the Waking City
Il’gynoth, Corruption Reborn
Fixed a bug where Il'gynoth could get to 0% health but not transition to Stage 2 of the encounter.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue that prevented Dádiva dos Titãs from triggering in certain situations.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Elo do Conspirador à Espreita Band a small chance at rolling a socket in addition to its baseline socket.
- Heart of Azeroth
Corrected an issue that sometimes caused Proteção Irredutível (Essence) to lose its Corruption Resistance.
- Sopro da Morbidez (Essence) Rank 2 Minor Power’s self-healing no longer heals for an excessive amount when dealing damage to lower-level targets.
Lesser Vision Daily Quests
- Visions of N’Zoth Threat Daily Quests
Reputation gain increased from 75 to 125.
- Visões Aglutinantes increased from 50 to 250.
War Mode reward bonuses for completing Visions of N’Zoth daily quests are now correctly displayed in the UI.
Creatures and objects needed to complete Visions of N’Zoth daily quests should now spawn more quickly.
The quest item required to complete “Desbravando a escuridão
” can now be found in Lost Area chests in addition to the Corrupted area chests.
The quest objectives for the legendary cloak storyline are now easier to track.
Players returning to Silithus after completing the Blackwing Descent scenario now arrive in the appropriate phase and location. Time travel is quite difficult!
Quest credit for “Alpaca papa
” and “Alpaca pacas
” can now be earned while in raid groups.
Self-inflicted damage from N'lyeth, Estilha de N'Zoth
no longer critically strikes the wearer or benefits from damage modifiers.
Players on the quest "Jornada para a Nascente do Sol
" should now be able to complete "Um povo estilhaçado
Increased Troféu de Golias
quest item drop rate for “Vê se não perde a cabeça