World of Warcraft Patch 8.6.7 Build 5309
Update Notes WIP DO NOT RELEASE
April 1, 2019Companion App Update: Findr
Find your next tank, healer, or damage dealer at a glance with the latest update to the WoW Companion App: Findr. When you open the Findr feature, you'll be presented with a picture and a brief description of another player, and you can decide whether they'd be the right match for your party. Features include:
• Glance at a player's gear and achievement points for 3 seconds (maximum) before making a snap judgment about how well they'll tank your Pedra-chave Mítica
• Swipe right to request a match and immediately send a party invitation.
• Swipe left to completely dismiss the player's entire existence; this is completely anonymous, distancing you from the other player's growing vortex of self-doubt.
• Once a match has been made, option to not message them right away, which makes it look like you're super busy and use Findr all the time.
When the time is right, gather your new groupmates together, and head off to whatever adventures lay in store!GeneralRaces
ClassesCavaleiro da Morte
- Blood elves now have short-eared cosmetic options.
- The human racial ability that allows you to escape has been renamed. It is now called Every Skinny Kul Tiran for Himself.
- New Runeforging trait: Emboss your weapon with the ability to transport you to Bolvar. You should talk to your death dad more often, my dude.
- New Death Knight travel form: Death Leopard
- Blood Death Knights may no longer select the Desilusão talent during the Love Is in the Air event, you monsters.
- The Bloody Runeblade Azerite trait can't believe the news today. Runeblade, Bloody Runeblade.
- Recent alternative healer disciplines have resulted in a resurgence of Peste Virulenta.
- Due to a general lack of demons in Battle for Azeroth, the Illidari have begun looking for new sources of souls.
- Fome Insaciável has been trying out intermittent fasting and is seeing some great results.
- After poor results from a recent structural inspection, all Raio Oculars are being upgraded for greater load capacity.
- Blizzard: Druids don't wear clothing, they just shapeshift themselves to appear like they do.
- Feral Druids can now be crowd-controlled by throwing a slice of cheese on their head.
- Groups of 5 Feral Druids can come together to form one super-bot.
- Due to noise complaints, Litocasca has been fitted with a shock collar.
- Alma da Floresta has been donated to Demon Hunters.
- Hati went to live on a farm with grandpa Rexxar. We promise you, Hati is in a better place.
- Due to safety concerns, Caçador transmogrification options have been limited to armor pieces that are orange in color.
- Pets that meet certain size and weight restrictions may now travel with you on flight paths.
- Survival Hunters may now equip quivers.
- Please stop overfeeding your cat pets. It's unhealthy for them, even if they're adorable chonkers.
- The Mage class mount has been re-released as a digital download for those without a disc drive.
- Aluneth now responds to voice commands. Examples include:
“Aluneth, reorder my mats.”
- “Aluneth, set a timer for raid.”
- “Aluneth, play ‘Despacito.'”
Due to global warming, Punhal Glacial
is now 20% smaller every year. Área em Chamas
has been renamed to Flame Content Update. Alma Fulgurante
has been donated to Demon Hunters. Conjurar Refeição
now creates Arcanado Toast.
- Luz da Aurora is now more energy efficient and automatically turns off if you leave the room.
- First Avenger only understood a few of the references in these patch notes.
- Contrição has been renamed “Vergonha.” It now has 3 charges, which can be reset by ringing a bell.
- Inquisição is now baseline, and activates randomly without warning. No one expects Inquisition!
- Knaifu has been renamed “Bae Blade.”
Bae Blade's whispers are now more encouraging.
- Bae Blade is now your life coach.
- You can do it, sweetie.
is now a mandatory talent choice. You should always try to get Última Palavra
in. Espíritos Auspiciosos
has been increased. It is now 40% more auspicious. Círculo de Cura
is now available in other useful shapes.
The Demon Hunters got into Corpo
and Soul, but didn't quite know what to do with half of it, so it's just Corpo
- Leque de Facas is no longer suitable for displaying on your bedroom wall at your age, Randy.
- Because you can't stop being children with abbreviations, Assassination has been renamed. It is now known as “Sneaky Stab Guy.”
- To promote class fantasy, Vendeta has had its cooldown increased by 40 years.
- It's been almost 15 years and Golpe Sombrio still reminds you of that one polearm nobody wanted in Núcleo Derretido.
- Sombras da Alma (Artifact Trait) has been donated to Demon Hunters.
- In an effort to make the Ladino class appeal to a younger audience, Dança das Sombras has been given some more modern styles:
- Shadow Floss
- Shadow Dab
Bruxo Combustão Interna
- Shaman totems now come in a tote(m) bag, which you can receive by sending a generous donation to the Earthen Ring.
- Cisão now requires specific garments be worn in order to be used. You must always equip clean Sunderwear.
- Carga Estática is now 50% more effective when on carpet.
- Chamar o Trovão would really like you to start texting instead. It's 2019.
- Totem de Magma Líquido has been renamed Magma Totem, because what other kind of magma would it be?
has been upgraded to electric.Guerreiro
- slaps hood of Tornado de Aço YOU CAN FIT SO MANY BLADES IN HERE!
- Pintura de Guerra is now available in a wider variety of colors.
- Berserker Espumante is now 67% frothier.
- Protection Warriors with the Safeguard talent have now been signed up for 12 months of credit monitoring.
- Alma do Massacre (Artifact Trait) has been donated to Demon Hunters.
- Repercussões Violentas wishes you'd just call it “Repercussions” and stop making references to its weight all the time.