While not the same as the DPS role, it is important to know how you want to use your cooldowns and what kind of situations you can use them most efficiently. You aren’t necessarily going for the “get the most, efficient” uses out of your cooldowns like you might find for a DPS’s priority, but making sure you have the CDs when you need them.
- Reviver - Starting with the longest cooldown at 3 minutes, how you utilize Reviver can be important on a dungeon to dungeon basis. While running the Espíritos Elevados trait assists with managing this CD, it does not net you a get out of jail free card.
- Reviver should generally be combo’d with an on use trinket, such as Nó Antigo da Sabedoria, when using it to top the group, as it will significantly improve the cooldown’s output. Sometimes Reviver can be used in more clutch situations outside of group throughput, like being able to use it to dispel multiple people in the group. It’s important to be aware of what mob types you are fighting or boss encounters you are approaching in order to make sure you have Reviver up in order to utilize this mass dispel function to its full extent.
- Casulo de Vida - While rather weak as a tank external, Casulo de Vida still has its place as a tool to be used in the Mistweaver’s kit. This ability will place a large absorb on the target and incresae healing over time effects by 40% while the shield persists. You can often look to use Casulo de Vida on DPS that pull threat or get targeted by a lethal single target damage mechanic, such as Jagged Nettles or Severing Axe. It’s important to communicate with your tank if they are going to want Casulo de Vida for a certain pull or encounter, or have some previous experience knowing when they will want it so you can plan your use of this cooldown throughout a dungeon, although there may be some discretion to using it for panic moments.
- Chá do Foco do Trovão - Sporting a 30 second cooldown, you will find yourself using this ability quite often, but it is important to understand how you are utilizing it. When used in tandem with the Trovão Concentrado talent, this ability packs a lot of value in its short cooldown. With the volatility that exists in dungeon content, you will often find yourself using both charges of your Chá do Foco do Trovão in a medley of ways. If you need spot healing, Bruma Envolvente is your go-to. If you want to set up burst group healing for Vivificar, utilizing the extended duration on Brumas da Renovação from this ability will get you there. If you are looking for a break on mana, empowered Vivifies are the solution. And if there’s nothing to heal and you want to help DPS, the shortened cooldown on Chute do Sol Nascente does the trick.
The trash that you will end up doing for Rezan
can vary. During Fortificada
weeks, groups will generally pull the first two packs on the left and utilize Sede de Sangue
here, then do Rezan
after. During Tirânica
weeks, some groups opt to not pull the left side at all, rushing to Rezan
and then doing a mix of Saurídeo Tóxico
packs and Gritacéu Devorante
s immediately after.
- One of the most important mobs to pay attention to in this pack is the Confessor Dazar'ai. This mob has some extremely important casts to interrupt with Dragonas de Bwonsamdi and Palavra da Recomposição. Dragonas de Bwonsamdi, if not interrupted, will put an AoE bubble around enemies, which causes all affected enemies to be immune to crowd control effects. This immunity can make dealing with the rest of the mobs much more difficult and can often result in a wipe. Palavra da Recomposição will heal a mob for 30% of its max HP, which can be extremely inconvenient, as these packs are often a race against the limited CC and interrupts present in your party.
- For the Saurídeo Tóxico packs, make sure to not be stacked on top of your party, as their Surra Voadora ability will cleave all targets within 3 yds. Have burst healing ready with Fonte de Essência and Brumas da Renovaçãos, and make sure to watch out for the Saurídeo Tóxicos having a preference for a single party member. Utilize Rasteira to allow yourself to catch up on healing, and let your party know if you’re going to use Anel da Paz, as this will stop the mobs from finishing their leap, thus negating the damage. When pulling with Gritacéu Devorantes, be sure the party has kicks ready for the Guinchado Aterrorizante, otherwise you will probably get stomped down by the Saurids while feared. If there are no kicks available, you can try to line of sight the fear cast and Reviver your party’s fear debuffs off (Note: You can jump off out of line and use Transcendência to get back up to line in this manner, depending on where you are fighting the Skyscreamers.)