Location: Vale da Lua Negra
View Map Location
Gara is a Fera Espiritual
introduced in Warlords of Draenor. She is being plagued by the void and it's up to us to save her. To tame her, you must go through an extensive questline and at the end, you'll have a chance to tame her!How to Tame:
Location: Salões da Bravura
- Venture to the Burial fields in Vale da Lua Negra. At the southern end of the field is a grave site with a spirit wolf named Gara. You must be in Beast Mastery spec as you approach her. Doing so will trigger a conversation asking you to scratch her ears. This triggers the next step.
- Gara will ask you to retrieve some Umbrósias which can be found by killing Mother Om'ra, a rare spawn located on the northern end of the field. Make your way back to Gara with the berries and speak to her again.
- Now you'll need to put together a Efígie Espiritual and place it near Gara at a disturbed grave (which will not appear until after you've created the effigy). Each item needed for the effigy drops from a different mob, and this entails traveling across all of Draenor.
Efígie Rudimentar - Cataosso Ventosseco in Gorgrond
- Tecido Rasgado - Necrófito in Frostfire Ridge.
- Osso Antigo - Matador de Gigantes do Senhor do Trovão - Specifically those at Grom'gar in Frostfire Ridge.
- Fruta Pequena - Espoliador do Brado Guerreiro in Nagrand.
- Incenso do Ancião - Profeta Sethekk in Spires of Arak.
- Tigela de Madeira - Legionário Kerssang Legionnaire in Talador.
- Once the effigy has been created & placed, you'll need to find a Lanterna do Caos. These drop off of Verga-caos da Lua Negras at the Pillars of Fate in Shadowmoon Valley. They will ONLY drop after you have completed the previous steps. Upon use, you will get a 60 min buff called Lanterna do Caos that will "partially phase you" into the void realm.
- Once you get the lantern, head over to Great Tree Valuundira in Shadowmoon Valley while the lantern's buff is active. Look around the trunk of the tree for a hole; inside will be a Lâmina Caótica da Lua Negra. Click on it and you will be fully phased into the Reino do Caos.
- You must kill the Arauto do Caos Anciãos and/or Senhor do Caos Anciãos while in the void realm until Xan appears. Kill him, tame Gara and you're done!
View Map Location
is a challenge tame that was added in Legion. Hunters had to clear and kill Fenryr in the Halls of Valor on Mythic difficulty. The catch here is that they had to do this solo. This means that you can not enter the instance with anyone else to help you. In Battle for Azeroth, this feat is fairly simple since we have gained 10 levels and now out gear it, but during Legion, this was a very hard task for most players. I recommend doing this as a Beast Mastery Hunter (although Fenryr is not an exotic beast and can be tamed and used in any spec).How to Tame:
- Travel to the Salões da Bravura dungeon in the southeast of Trommheim. Enter the instance on Mythic (not heroic, not normal and not in Mythic+).
- Killing the trash is optional. You may skip it using Camuflagem or by using Fingir de Morto.
- Kill the first boss, Hymdall. It is a fairly easy fight. Be sure to use Fúria Primata, keep Curar Ajudante rolling. Don't stand in the swirling blades and dodge the waves of lightning breath along with the tornadoes.
- Make your way to Fenryr's corridor on the right-hand side. Engage Fenryr at his first location. When he reaches 60% health, he will scurry away to the far cave.
- Follow Fenryr to the second cave. There he will be licking his wounds. Engage him in combat once more. Use Fúria Primata, Curar Ajudante and burn him down as fast as possible. Be sure to use Redirecionar on the adds as they spawn.
- Once you have downed Fenryr, a tameable non-hostile version of him will spawn in the cave! Dismiss your current pet and tame away!