BlizzardDecember 11, 2018ClassesDungeons and Raids
Zul's health has been reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Developers’ note: Tides of Vengeance removed the Subtlety Rogue passive Shuriken Combo, which was a core part of many guilds’ strategy on this fight. We’re reducing Zul’s health to avoid the update increasing the difficulty of the fight for guilds that were relying on Shuriken Combo.
Player versus Player Xamã
- Fixed a bug that allowed some Battle For Azeroth crafted gear to be worn by player characters who no longer had the crafting skill to create it.
Battle for Azeroth flasks and feasts now increase the primary stat for tanks (was Stamina).
- Cooks can now learn and serve new Stamina foods.
- Espírito da Matilha (Azerite Trait) is reduced by 80% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was a 50% reduction).
The following Azerite Traits are reduced to 50% effectiveness when engaged in combat with enemy players:
- Cavaleiro da Morte - Magus dos Mortos
- Caçador de Demônios - Deleite com a Dor
- Druida - Instintos Primorosos, Pulsar Arcânico, Espírito Vivaz
- Caçador - Repercussões Atrozes, Tiros Irrompentes
- Mago - Surra Arcana, Congelamento Instantâneo, Mestre dos Impactos, Fogo Indômito
- Monge - Glória da Alvorada
- Paladino - Poder do Vingador, Decreto da Luz, Convicção Íntegra
- Sacerdote - Sussurros dos Malditos
- Ladino - Nada Pessoal
- Xamã - Choque de Lava
- Bruxo - Chamado Pavoroso, Invocação Perversa
- Guerreiro - Presença Intimidadora, Ataque Esmagador, Bastião da Força
- Fixed a bug where enemies required for “Black Moon Rising” weren't providing quest credit when killed.