The moment you've been waiting for is almost here - the chance to attend BlizzCon 2018
, Blizzard Entertainment's epic gaming convention and community celebration.
If you're hoping to snag tickets for the show to meet up with your guild, teammates, and friends, it pays to be prepared.
In collaboration with Blizzard Entertainment
, we've created the official buying guide for BlizzCon 2018. Below we'll take you through the entire checkout flow so that you can optimize your chance to purchase tickets for the convention.
Let's get started. Before tickets go on sale
Navigate to Universe
and sign in to your Universe account. For the most optimal experience, we recommend using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox on either a desktop or laptop. If you don't have a Universe account, we strongly recommend that you create an account beforehand. This will expedite the purchasing process and maximize your chances of obtaining tickets. For help creating an account, click here
. Tickets will go on sale on Wednesday, May 9th at 7 pm PDT, and on Saturday, May 12th at 10 am PDT.
Note: Tickets are not available for purchase on Universe's mobile apps.
Before tickets go on sale, you can read up on everything you need to know about attending the event at Blizzard's official BlizzCon website, www.blizzcon.com
. At the time tickets go on sale
1. Navigate to the BlizzCon event landing page
hosted on Universe. Note: If you click 'Buy Tickets' before tickets go on sale, you'll be given the following message:
3. When tickets go on sale, click 'Buy Tickets' on the BlizzCon event page. You will automatically be entered into the queue. This queue is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Warning: Do not refresh this page . Once you are in the queue, refreshing the page will cause you to lose your position in line. Purchasing Tickets
Congratulations! You've made it out of the queue and now have the chance to submit an order to purchase tickets. There are four steps to complete the purchase process:
1. Select Tickets
- Select the number of tickets you would like to purchase from the drop-down menu.
Note: You are limited to purchasing four tickets per order.
Click 'Continue' once you've selected your tickets.
2. Buyer Information
- If you're already signed in to your Universe account, you will advance past 'Customer Information' to enter your ticket information.
- If not, click 'Sign In with your Universe account' in the 'Buyer Information' section to log in to your account. Alternately, you can check out as a guest by entering your first name, last name, email and then confirming your email. Click 'Continue' to proceed.
3. Ticket Information
- Fill out all required fields.
First Name, Last Name, Email Address are mandatory. Please note, this information should match your proof of identification. Using nicknames will put you at risk of getting denied entry upon check-in. For more information, visit the Badge Information section of www.blizzcon.com
- You also have the option to include your character name at this time.
-Make sure your email address is correct - this is where your order confirmation will be sent.
- If you are purchasing tickets for your friend but do not have their information, please enter your own info as a placeholder.
-You are allowed to modify your ticket information up until July 13th at 8pm (Pacific Daylight Time)
- Click 'Continue' to move forward with the purchase process.
4. Payment Information
- This is the last step before checkout. Please provide your credit card information to purchase your ticket(s) - we require you to fill out your Card Number, Card Expiration Date, and CVV (security code).
-We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
-Double check your email address here. The final window will display the email where your order confirmation will be sent.
- Click 'Checkout' for the order to be processed.
-The ticket widget will appear to be loading with a rotating circular ring.
- If successful, you will be shown a purchase confirmation screen on the widget. You then have the option to download, view, or print your ticket.
-You will also be able to access your ticket via your Universe account in your dashboard.
You're now ready to take on BlizzCon 2018. Please note, tickets are not reserved even if you enter the purchasing process. We cannot guarantee your tickets until you see the order confirmation screen. As such, we recommend that you come prepared and complete the purchasing process as soon as possible.
If you miss out on tickets, you'll still have the option to watch BlizzCon from home with the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket. Visit www.blizzcon.com
for more information.