Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Legion. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.September 1HotfixesArgus
AchievementsClasses Mago Sacerdote
- Orix the All-Seer's turn-in quests have been replaced with a vendor list.
- Some Fel Spreader models are no longer incorrectly displaying as an Ethereal Holoplatform.
Xamã Dungeons and Raids
- Discipline Priests will no longer shuffle in the air when combining Levitar and Ira da Luz.
- Some lower level dungeon quest mobs now drop their quest items more frequently.
- Tumba de Sargeras
Now once again displays the correct visual effects.
- Toque de Sargeras now creates 4 fissures in Mythic difficulty (was 5 fissures).
- Toque de Sargeras damage reduced by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
- Fallen Avatar now generates 20% less energy when Tainted Matrix and Corrupted Matrix beams are not intercepted by players.
- Fixed an issue where some players falling into the second phase of the fight took unintended damage.
ItemsPlayer versus PlayerProfessions
- Now once again displays the correct visual effects.
- Due to a bug, Technique: Glyph of Fel-Touch Shards will temporarily no longer drop from Inquisitor Vethroz.