Beginning August 17, all Twitch Prime members will be rewarded with incredible Heroes of the Storm loot in the form of free Loot Chests**.
The event kicks off with reward of legendary proportions, with all members receiving an exclusive Legendary Loot Chest*—a reward created specifically for Twitch Prime members—guaranteed to contain at least one Legendary Hero, skin, mount, or announcer.
After that, Twitch Prime members will receive two more drops of Loot Chests containing a random assortment of Heroes, sprays, voice lines, skins, mounts, banners, emojis, and announcers. Find more details and dates below:*Note: The contents of Legendary Loot Chests can be rerolled up to three times in-game using Gold, with a starting reroll cost of 750g.**Offer valid only in regions where Twitch Prime is available. Loot Chests do not include seasonal event items. Contents of Loot Chests are random. Each Blizzard account may only claim these offers once.
Twitch Prime Rewards:
- August 17 – October 10: One (1) Legendary Loot Chest containing at least one guaranteed Legendary item for Heroes of the Storm.
- October 10 – November 10: A bounty of five (5) Loot Chests that can include rewards of any rarity level.
- December 10 – January 10: Five (5) more Loot Chests for players to expand their collections even further!
Link your Accounts:
In order to receive these legendary rewards, you’ll need to be sure that your Twitch.tv and Blizzard accounts are properly linked. Here’s how:
Click here to go straight to the Twitch settings page
- Log in or create an account on Twitch.tv.
- Navigate to the Settings menu by clicking your account name in the top-right corner of the home screen.
- Navigate to the Connections tab of the Settings menu.
- Find the Battle.net section then follow the given instructions after selecting a region and clicking Connect.
When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which you’d like to receive the Twitch Prime rewards.
After linking your accounts, keep an eye on the Twitch.tv Prime Loot
button to be notified as soon as the rewards are available. Once the offer appears, follow the link to the Heroes of the Storm loot page and click the Claim button in the lower right. Once you click Claim, Twitch Prime will automatically notify Blizzard to apply the item to your Battle.net account. Please note
that the item will be redeemed in the first Heroes game region you log into after clicking the Claim button, so be sure to connect the right Blizzard account and log into your preferred Heroes of the Storm region!Twitch Prime features in-game benefits available to Amazon Prime and Prime Video members worldwide. For more information visit https://twitch.amazon.com/prime
.We’ll see you in the Nexus!