Visualizar Tudo »
Visualizar Tudo »
Patch notes for 6.0.3 Tomorrow, Garrison Missions Calculator, Artcraft: Level Design, New TV Spots
New TV Spots
Over the weekend, Blizzard released several new TV spots for Warlords of Draenor.
Your airwaves are about to be invaded by the Iron Horde with our latest Warlords of Draenor commercials. Check them out below, but word to the wise: it’s best to try not to make eye contact.
Patch 6.0.3 Notes
Blizzard has posted the patch notes for tomorrow's patch 6.0.3.
World of Warcraft Patch 6.0.3
Updated: 10-28-2014Note: For the rest of the pre-Warlords expansion patch notes, please see The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes.World Event: Iron Horde Incursion
- Characters that have completed the Iron Horde Incursion event can now visit a vendor near their faction's respective beachhead to purchase replacement quest rewards.
- Apresente-se ao Rei/Alerta a Orgrimmar: Characters with a healing specialization should now be able to select Totem do Cerzeferro as a quest reward.
- Thrall received a reminder that he is currently still on Azeroth.
- Resolved an issue where certain helmets could incorrectly cause an Undead's jaw to disappear.
- Resolved an issue where skin color for Humano models were not matching up with their original counterparts.
- Resolved an issue that could cause characters to remain disarmed for an extended period of time.
- Cavaleiro da Morte
Sopro de Sindragosa now deals reduced damage to secondary targets. Damage to the primary target remains unchanged.
Rugido Selvagem should no longer incorrectly consume Presságio de Clareza's clearcasting effect.
- Resolved an issue where Rasgar refreshed through Mordida Feroz was not extending its duration for the full amount against targets that were below 25% health.
The passive ability Santuário, is now learned at level 10.
was causing to heal for more than intended. Additionally, the glyph now increases the healing of by 2% (down from 5%).
- Rã Gulosa no longer drops the Vitória-régia Murcha.
- Açougueiro Kor'kron Cleave ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Kor'kron Commanders with the Passo Furtivo Hemorrágico ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Estrelita de Ferro should no longer be excessively noisy when their owner is on a mount.
- Um vilão desmascarado: Resolved an issue where Samuelson Unmasked was dying too quickly to grant quest credit.
- Açougueiro de basiliscos: Carne de Basilisco should be dropping again.
- Cerveja emprestada: Resolved a number of audio issues with the quest.
- Pegue o Kraken!: Resolved an issue where Kraken do Mar do Norte was dying too quickly to grant quest credit.
- Selo Forjado para a Guerra: Added a safeguard to prevent characters from completing the quest if they already have the maximum amount of Selos forjados para a guerra.
- Looting bind-on-equip items should no longer automatically bind it to the character on Personal Loot mode.
- Resolved an issue where Guild Raid groups were not receiving credit towards Guild challenges on Mythic difficulty.
- Alma Dragônica
Spine of Deathwing: Blood of Deathwing should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
Terras do Fogo
Covil Asa Negra
- Violâminus, o Indomado received a buff to increase his survivability.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
For players queued for Random Battlegrounds, the losing team should be receiving 45 Honor again.
- Resolved an issue where Windwalker Monks were unable to craft more than one item at a time using the "Create All" button.
- Juramento do Vigilante do Fogo should correctly have a 100% chance to grant Moeda Sangrentas on PvP kills once more.
- Raiz Viva do Coração Selvagem's bonus armor provided by Bênção Ursina for Guardian Druids has been toned down to a more reasonable level.
- PlayMusic API should now work correctly and be able to play MP3s once more.
- PlaySound API should now work correctly and be able to play MP3s once more.
- Resolved an issue where quest headers in the Quest Log may become stuck in a collapsed state.
- Game settings and macros for characters with names that contains an extended ASCII character should be saving correctly once more for users on Mac OS.
- Resolved a number of situations where the mouse cursor can disappear on Mac OS.
- Resolved an issue where multi-passenger vehicles entering your character's viewing area could cause them to be booted to the character selection screen.
- Resolved a client crash that can occur if a character logs out after copying a calendar event.
- Resolved a LUA error when selecting monitor 3 on systems with multiple video cards.
- Resolved a LUA error from using Command+M on the Credits screen on Mac OS.
- Resolved an issue with the skybox flashing on systems with multiple video cards.
Gosta do nosso conteúdo? Que tal virar um Usuário Premium do Wowhead para nos apoiar? A tela de um usuário Premium não possui anúncios, além de várias outras vantagens!
|« Próxima Notícia||Notícia Anterior »|