We've made the following additional bugfixes and changes to the 1.13.7 PTR.Classes
- Paladino seals will now persist on the Paladino for a very short time after they're replaced by a different seal.
Developers' notes: The concept of “seal twisting” was only possible due to spell batching. With a greatly reduced batch size, we're adding a slight buffer when you swap seals to allow you to proc two in the same swing. This was not an intended interaction in Original WoW, but it's a fun quirk of WoW Classic gameplay, and we want to allow Paladinos to retain the ability to do this. Please let us know how this compares on the PTR to how seal twisting currently works on live realms.
- Marca do Campeão, Runa da Aurora, and Selo da Aurora's benefits are now marked as “passive” auras and will no longer count towards the player buff cap.
- Resolved an issue that caused some summoned guardians, such as the Dragonete de Arcanita and Vanquished Tentacle of C'thun, to become stuck on defensive AI and fail to attack enemies.
- Óleo de Sombra and Óleo Gélido can now proc while the player is on the Global Cooldown.
Developers' note: Óleo de Sombra is still bound by an internal cooldown however, and this is intended.
Resolved an issue that caused the Convocador de Serviçais de Barov
trinket to only spawn 1 Camponês
Resolved an issue that caused the Cajado Sulfúreo
and Rhok'delar, Longbow of Ancient Keepers to not properly animate in-game.
Resolved several issues with the Olho dos Mortos
- Spells such as Cura Encadeada and Prece de Cura now only consume a single charge.
- Heal-Over-Time spells now properly consume a charge when used.