The following bug fixes have been added to the OP:
- Resolved an issue that caused Bloodthirst to not always benefit from +Attack Power gained from items.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Bind-on-Equip Epic item The Lion Horn of Stormwind from being able to drop.
- Fixed an art issue with the Conqueror’s Spaulders and Avenger’s Pauldrons to display a less-vibrant color palate than intended.
- Many items such as Hammer of Northern Wind, Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros, and Nightfall may now proc while the wielder is under the effects of a Global Cooldown.
- Resolved several terrain exploits in Warsong Gulch that were being used to unfairly stall games.
- Resolved an issue that caused partial resists to Damage-over-Time effects to snapshot for the entire duration of the DoT effect.
- Enslave Demon now appropriately fades from a Warlock’s Infernal when the controlling Warlock dies.
- Resolved an issue that caused neutral guards to attack PvP targets affected by the initial impact of the Inferno spell rather than the Warlock who initiated the attack.